- Barclay, John M.G. Paul and the Gift. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2015.
- Barclay, John. M. G. Paul and the Power of Grace. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2020.
- Gorman, Michael J. Apostle of the Crucified Lord: A Theological Introduction to Paul & His Letters. 2nd ed. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2017.
- Heilig, Christoph. The Apostle and Empire: Paul’s Implicit and Explicit Criticism of Rome. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2022.
- Longenecker, Bruce W. and Todd D. Still. Thinking through Paul: A Survey of His Life, Letters, and Theology. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2014.
- McKnight, Scot and B.J. Oropeza, eds. Perspectives on Paul: Five Views. Grand Rapids: Baker, 2020.
- “This five-views work brings together an all-star lineup of Pauline scholars to offer a constructive, interdenominational, up-to-date conversation on key issues of Pauline theology” (from the publisher). The book opens with an article by B. J. Oropeza and Scot McKnight, “Paul in Perspective: An Overview of the Landscape More Than Forty Years after Paul and Palestinian Judaism.” Each subsequent section is then devoted to a discussion of: The Roman Catholic Perspective on Paul (by Brant Pitre), The Traditional Protestant Perspective on Paul (by A. Andrew Das), The New Perspective on Paul (by James D.G. Dunn), The Paul within Judaism Perspective (by Magnus Zetterholm), and The Gift Perspective on Paul (by John M.G. Barclay). The introductory article for each section is followed by responses from the other four views, followed by a response by that section’s author to those collective responses from the other four views.
- the Paul Page,
- ed. Mark Mattison, hosted by Logos Bible Software.
New Perspective on Paul
- A Summary of the New Perspective
- By Mark M. Mattison on The Paul Page.
- Another introduction to the New Perspective on Paul.
- By Andrew Perriman on his Postost.net.
- The “New Perspective on Paul” in about 1000 words
- By Dr. Darrell Pursiful.
- The Shape of Justification
- By Dr. N.T. Wright, Bible Review, 2001, reprinted on the NTWrightPage.com.
This page is being developed.