- Tyndale House: Online Resources
- “Set amid the buildings of the University of Cambridge, Tyndale House is a Christian community dedicated to researching all the primary evidence relevant to the study of the Bible.”
- Society of Biblical Literature: Research Tools
- “The mission of the Society of Biblical Literature is to foster biblical scholarship. To that end, these are resources to assist those researching and writing papers in biblical studies.”
- Vice Regency
This is a robust bibliography of online resources for biblical and theological studies. It is curated by Roy E. Ciampa, Professor of New Testament at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and is an excellent tool to use in your research.
- Theology Network: Biblical Studies (studying the Bible, obviously)
The goal of Theology Network is to “know God better, love Jesus more, join the revolution.” Brought to you by the UCCF: Christian Unions in Colleges and Universities, this page is a collection of accessible essays on various topics in biblical studies.
- The Voice
- This is by the Christian Resource Institute, “a global and ecumenical ministry dedicated to providing biblical and theological resources for growing Christians.”
- Bible Dudes
- Don’t let the name fool you. At the heart of this quirky presentation are two Ph.D’s who clearly care about educating people about Biblical Studies. This is an excellent place to get an introduction to various topics related to Biblical Studies.
- Biblical & Theological Studies research guide
- I made this as a quick guide for those who are writing research papers on Biblical texts. It might also be helpful to those who are studying the Bible on their own. It lists the books and resources that I think would be most helpful for students and pastors.
- Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology (Baker Reference Library), ed., Walter A. Elwell
- The full text of the 1996 edition of this dictionary is made available at biblestudytools.com.